Monday, March 21, 2011

Antique chains with a new twist!

I love some of my antique chains that I like to pair with my lockets - but some of them are a little short and are a little "heavy" when worn. Shawna, who is the owner of my favorite etsy shop Heaven Awaits, rejuvenated two of my older chains.

The first one I had done is an Antique Victorian Mesh chain or book chain that was a little short but I loved the width of it. I sent it to her and she made it sparkle! She kept the clasp at the end so I can put whatever locket I'd like on it.




After that first project I was hooked! This time however I wanted a chain dedicated to just one locket I have that's a little plain that needed some extra sparkle.







She is such a talented artist. And the best part - she loves lockets just as much as I do, if not more! HeavenAwaits.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh Anne!. your pictures are FABULOUS!!!! My FAVE is the mesh chain with BOTH those lockets.. DROOLING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete